- Category: Terms
Aquilla Training Responsible Disclosure Policy
At Aquilla Training, we’ve built our business on the simple principle that our customers come first. We aim to keep our website, mobile site and related software applications (“Website”), as well as the service offered on our Website (“Service”) safe for everyone to use, and data security is of the utmost importance. If you have discovered a security vulnerability in our Website or Service, we encourage you to contact us and disclose it to us in a responsible manner.
When security vulnerabilities are reported to us in compliance with this policy, Aquilla Training will validate and fix such vulnerabilities as soon as reasonably possible, in line with our commitment to the privacy, safety and security of our customers. We will not take legal action against you or terminate your access to the Service if you discover and report security vulnerabilities responsibly in compliance with this policy. Aquilla Training reserves all of its legal rights in the event of any noncompliance with this policy.
If you are looking to report another type of issue, which falls outside of the scope of this policy, for example if you are a current customer and you suspect fraudulent activity or suspect that your account may have been compromised, please contact us. Your issue will be investigated immediately and thoroughly.
Reporting a Security Vulnerability
- Include as much information as possible in your report, as we require a way to reproduce the security vulnerability in order to validate and fix it. “Proof-of-Concept” programs, tools, or test accounts that you’ve created are welcome, and the following information is required:
- the URL where the vulnerability occurs;
- if applicable, the parameter where the vulnerability occurs;
- the type of the vulnerability;
- a step-by-step instruction how to reproduce the vulnerability;
- a demonstration of the vulnerability, by screenshots or video; and
- if applicable, an attack scenario (an example attack scenario may help demonstrate the risk and get the issue resolved faster).
- Do not share your findings with anyone until Aquilla Training has had adequate time to investigate and deploy a fix. We will notify you when the security vulnerability has been patched.
- Consider telling us how to identify you.
We’re particularly interested in:
- XSS attacks
- SQL injection
- Remote code execution
- Circumventing permission limitations
- CSRF attacks
At Aquilla Training, we welcome “white hat” security researchers, and appreciate your research and proactive responsible disclosure. Please note however that Aquilla Training does not permit you to do any of the following:
- access, modify or destroy a Aquilla Training customer’s account or data;
- interrupt or degrade our Service;
- execute a “Denial of Service” attack;
- post, transmit, upload, link to, send or store any malicious software;
- send any unsolicited or unauthorized mail or messages;
- violate any applicable law;
- perform any testing that would result in any of the above; or
- attempt to do any of the above.
Contravening this policy in any way may result in us suspending or terminating your access to the service, contacting the relevant authorities and/or pursuing any other remedies we have at law.
If you identify a security vulnerability in compliance with this policy, Aquilla Training commits to:
- acknowledging receipt of your vulnerability report in a timely manner;
- confirming the validity of your report; and
- notifying you when the vulnerability is fixed.
We will unfortunately not offer any monetary rewards.
Last updated: 20/11/2018
- Category: Terms
The purpose of this policy is to describe the way that we handle your personal information.
This policy applies to you if you are:
- a visitor to our website; or
- a customer who has booked training or services that we provide.
This policy applies to you under certain circumstances.
Personal information includes:
- certain information that we collect automatically when you visit our website;
- certain information collected on registration (see below);
- certain information collected on submission; and
- optional information that you provide to us voluntarily (see below);
- information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person;
- permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically;
- non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us; and
- information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including any blog, chat room, community, classifieds, or discussion board (because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this policy).
Personal information includes information we collect (i) automatically when you visit our website, (ii) on registration, (iii) on submission, and (iv) from you voluntarily. It excludes (i) anonymous, (ii) de-identified, (iii) non-personal statistical, and (iv) public information.
Common examples of the types of personal information which we may collect and process include your:
- identifying information – such as your name, date of birth, or identification number of any kind;
- contact information – such as your phone number or email address;
- address information – such as your physical or postal address; or
- demographic information – such as your gender or marital status.
Sensitive personal information
Depending on the training or services that you require, we may also collect sensitive personal information:
- We do not collect or store any financial information – such as your bank account, credit- or debit card details; this is stored and dealt with our payment system provider PAYFAST.
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you join any of our training or order, register for, or use any of our services. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not order any of our training or order, register for, or use any of our services.
You may not order any of our training or order, register for, or use any of our services if you do not accept this policy.
You may not access our website or order our training or services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts.
By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.
You may only send us your own personal information or the information of another data subject where you have their permission to do so.
We may change the terms of this policy at any time by updating this web page. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or by sending you an email detailing the changes that we have made and indicating the date that they were last updated. If you do not agree with the changes, then you must stop using the website and our goods or services. If you continue to use the website or our goods or services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted those updated terms.
Once you register on our website, you will no longer be anonymous to us. You will provide us with certain personal information when you register on our website.
This personal information will include:
- your full names and surname;
- your RSA identity number;
- your email address;
- your telephone number/s;
- your company name, company registration number, and VAT number where applicable;
- your postal address or street address;
- your professional body
- your professional body registration number and
- your username and password
- your emergency contact information.
We will use this personal information to fulfil your account, provide additional services and information to you as we reasonably think appropriate, and for any other purposes set out in this policy.
We collect certain information on registration, when you register on our website.
When you order any training or services from us, you will be asked to provide us with additional information on a voluntary basis (goods information or services information).
We collect certain information when you order any goods from us or make use of our services, necessary to provide the good or services to you.
We collect certain information from your web browser, including your internet usage information when you visit our website.
We may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website. These files do not contain personal information, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal information with a certain device. These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- granting you access restricted content;
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- improving how our website performs;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with applicable laws.
We collect certain information from cookies that we may send to your computer to try and give you a personalised experience.
Third party cookies
Our website may contain electronic image requests (called a single-pixel gif or web beacon request) that allow us to count page views and to access cookies. Any electronic image viewed as part of a web page (including an ad banner) can act as a web beacon. Our web beacons do not collect, gather, monitor or share any of your personal information. We merely use them to compile anonymous information about our website.
We collect certain information from web beacons on our website to compile anonymous information about our website.
You may also provide additional information to us on a voluntary basis (optional information). This includes content or products that you decide to upload or download from our website or when you enter, training, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys, order certain additional goods or services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of our website.
We collect certain optional information, that you provide when you upload or download content from our website or when you enter training, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys or register and subscribe for certain additional services.
We may monitor and record any telephone calls that you make to us.
Purpose of collection
We may use or process any goods information, services information, or optional information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us. Processing includes gathering your personal information, disclosing it, and combining it with other personal information. We generally collect and process your personal information for various purposes, including:
- training purposes – such as collecting orders for, supplying, and supporting our training;
- services purposes – such as collecting orders for and providing our services;
- marketing purposes – such as pursuing lawful related marketing activities;
- business purposes – such as internal audit, accounting, business planning, and joint ventures, disposals of business, or other proposed and actual transactions; and
- legal purposes – such as handling claims, complying with regulations, or pursuing good governance.
We may use your usage information for the purposes described above and to:
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website;
- monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
Consent to collection
We will obtain your consent to collect personal information:
- in accordance with applicable law;
- when you provide us with any registration information or optional information.
We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
Messages and updates
We may send administrative messages and email updates to you about the website. We may wish to provide you with information about new goods or services in which we think you may be interested. This means that in some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. We will not send you promotional messages unless you have chosen to opt-into them. But, we may send you one message asking you to opt-into promotional messages without you having opted-into promotional messages.
We may use your information to send you administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website and for marketing purposes where lawful.
While you are logged into the website, we may display targeted adverts and other relevant information based on your personal information. In a completely automated process, computers process the personal information and match it to adverts or related information. We never share personal information with any advertiser, unless you specifically provide us with your consent to do so. Advertisers receive a record of the total number of impressions and clicks for each advert. They do not receive any personal information. If you click on an advert, we may send a referring URL to the advertiser’s website identifying that a customer is visiting from the website. We do not send personal information to advertisers with the referring URL. Once you are on the advertiser’s website however, the advertiser is able to collect your personal information. We generally do not use targeted advertising, but third party sites might utilise that. Please familiarise yourself with the third party policies.
We may use your information for targeted content in certain, specified instances.
We may share your personal information with:
- other divisions or companies within the group of companies to which we belong so as to provide joint content and services like registration, for transactions and customer support, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about our products, services, and communications (they will only use this information to send you marketing communications if you have requested their goods or services);
- our goods suppliers or service providers under contract who help supply certain goods or help with parts of our business operations, including fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services (our contracts dictate that these goods suppliers or service providers only use your information in connection with the goods they supply or services they perform for us and not for their own benefit);
- credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law;
- banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you utilise the services to receive payments and you meet their criteria); and
- other third parties who provide us with relevant services where appropriate.
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you among other purposes.
We may disclose your personal information as required by law or governmental audit.
We may disclose personal information if required:
- by a subpoena or court order;
- to comply with any law;
- to protect the safety of any individual or the general public; and
- to prevent violation of our customer relationship terms.
We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
We may disclose aggregate statistics (information about the customer population in general terms) about the personal information to business partners.
We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs. These include our responsible management, human resources, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, or other personnel.
Change of ownership
If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal information we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
We take the security of personal information very seriously and always do our best to comply with applicable data protection laws. Our hosting company will host our website in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. We implement disaster recover procedures where appropriate.
Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
Accurate and up to date
We will try to keep the personal information we collect as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes defined in this policy. From time to time we may request you to update your personal information on the website. You are able to review or update any personal information that we hold on you by accessing your account online, emailing us, or phoning us. Please note that in order to better protect you and safeguard your personal information, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account or making any corrections to your personal information.
Please keep your personal information accurate and up to date by accessing your account online, emailing us, or phoning us.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes explicitly set out in this policy, unless:
- retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
- you have consented to the retention of the record.
During the period of retention, we will continue to abide by our non-disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information.
We may retain your personal information in physical or electronic records at our discretion.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
Transfer to another country
We may transmit or transfer personal information outside of the country in which it was collected to a foreign country and process it in that country. Personal information may be stored on servers located outside the country in which it was collected in a foreign country whose laws protecting personal information may not be as stringent as the laws in the country in which it was collected. You consent to us processing your personal information in a foreign country whose laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent.
We may not transfer your personal information outside the country in which it was collected to a foreign country without your permission. OR We may transfer your personal information outside the country in which it was collected to a foreign country.
Updating or removing
You may choose to correct or update the personal information you have submitted to us, by clicking the relevant menu in any of the pages on our website or contacting us by phone or email.
You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party websites.
If you are visiting aquilla.co.za from a location outside of the republic of South Africa, your connection will be through and to servers located in South Africa
Last updated: 11/01/2019
- Category: Terms
Aquilla Training Cancellation Policy
Please refer to our Returns/Cancellation Policy for more information about returning products (and related refunds, replacements or repairs). The Cancellation Policy is incorporated by reference (which means that it forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
Section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act may apply to your order. Section 44 is only applicable if you are a natural person – in other words, a human being. You must also be the end user of the training or service. If you qualify as a consumer under the ECT Act, you may be entitled to cancel some electronic transactions within seven days, without reason or penalty, but once you have opened or downloaded the material, no refunds will be done.
The following goods CANNOT be cancelled or returned in terms of the ECT Act:
- Unsealed, downloaded or opened video games, software or other audio or video recordings or electronic files,
- books, tools, magazines or other periodicals, and
- items we have specially sourced for you or training we customised for your specific organisation
- training, webinars purchased on our online platform.
We aim for complete customer satisfaction. We respect our customers’ rights and always try to comply with best practice and all relevant laws. If you are not satisfied with any of our goods, or have any questions, please contact our customer services department and have your invoice ready. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Incorrect Items - Course Registration
If you have registered for a course module and downloaded or opened the material, we cannot do any refund or exchange it for another course module. If you have registered for a specific course module and used the wrong venue or town, we will alter your attendance to reflect for the changed venue.
Please contact us or call us within 24 hours where the workshop venue or town needs to be changed.
Last Updated: 20/11/2018
- Category: Terms
Protection of Personal Information Policy (POPI)
The objective of this policy is to protect the information assets of Aquilla Training and its associated companies against threats, be it internal or external, whether with intent or accidental. This is necessary to ensure business continuation, curbing of losses and maximising of business opportunities.
This policy sets the standard for suitable protection of personal information in Aquilla Training. It provides the principles regarding the right for individuals to privacy and reasonable protection of personal information.
The policy is applicable to Aquilla Training, Associated Service Providers, their sole owners, key persons, representatives and other personnel in Aquilla Training. The sole owners, key personnel and management of Aquilla Training are eventually responsible for proper control of information security.
Aquilla Training’s Information Control Officer
The responsibilities of Aquilla Training Information Officer are as follows:
- the development and updating of this policy;
- ensuring that this policy is supported with applicable documentation and procedural instructions;
- assuring that documentation is relevant and kept up to date;
- communicating the content of the policy, and consequential updating, to the relevant managers, representatives, personnel and associates concerned.
The sole owners, key personnel, representatives and personnel of Aquilla Training are obliged to comply with the provisions of this policy. Any deviations from this policy or breach thereof or incidents that may relate to such a possibility, must be reported to the Information Officer.
External individuals, involved in information technology under contract to Aquilla Training, will be subjected to the same information security policy as applicable to Aquilla Training. A separate contract will have to be signed confirming commitment to the policy and will include assurance that security measures are in place when personal information is processed.
The sole owners, key personnel, representatives as well as personnel of Aquilla Training are committed to the following principles:
- Aquilla Training will always maintain and develop reasonable protective measures against risks such as loss, unauthorised access, destruction, use, alteration or revelation of personal information.
- Aquilla Training will at all times comply with restrictions and other requirements applicable to the international transfer of information.
Aquilla Training upholds the requirements of the legislation on POPI and maintains an approach of transparency of operational procedures that control collection and processing of personal information.
- Aquilla Training is committed to comply with all applicable regulatory requirements related to the collection and processing of personal information.
- Aquilla Training undertakes to collect personal information in a legal and reasonable way and to process the personal information obtained from clients only for the purpose for which it was obtained in the first place.
- Processing of personal information obtained from clients will not be undertaken in an insensitive or wrongful way that can intrude on the privacy of the client.
- Aquilla Training undertakes not to request or process information related to race, religion, medical situation, political preference, trade union membership, sexual certitude or criminal record. Aquilla Training will also not process information of juveniles.
- Aquilla Training will ensure that correct and sufficient information is on record of its clients. Non relevant information will be removed. Only the latest information related to the training process will be recorded.
- Information will be directly obtained from the client.
- Aquilla Training also undertakes not to provide any documentation to a third party or service provider without the consent of the client except where it is necessary for the proper execution of the service as expected by the client, in compliance with the education provided, with the proviso that Aquilla Training will at all times ensure that the third party also complies with the stipulations and requirements of the POPI legislation as well as when documents are requested by institutions as prescribed by law.
- Aquilla Training is compelled to keep effective record of personal information and undertakes not to keep information for a period longer than that prescribed by the relevant educational legislation. Information will be destroyed at the end of the prescribed period in such a way that it cannot be reconstructed.
- Aquilla Training will provide the necessary security of data and keep it in accordance with prescribed legislation.
- Should information be lost, that is not under the control of Aquilla Training anymore, it will immediately be brought to the attention of the client and the regulator.
- In the event of data loss, the client will receive sufficient information to restrict possible risk that may result from the loss.
- Clients may at all times inquire about information kept and may also request the removal or destruction of information which is not relevant anymore.
- Aquilla Training will ensure that all service providers and other role players involved, comply with the expectations of the POPI legislation of 2013.
- The management of Aquilla Training give the assurance that representatives and staff understand the requirements and expectations of the act and comply with the content thereof and that training will take place on an ongoing basis.
- Aquilla Training’s policy regarding private information will continuously be updated to comply with legislation, thereby ensuring that personal information will be secure.
The management as well as the information officer of Aquilla Training, are responsible for the implementation, administration and supervision of this policy. This function includes the provision of supporting guidelines, standardised operational procedures, notices, applicable documents and processes.
The sole owner, key personnel, representatives and staff of Aquilla Training will be trained to be conversant with their functions regarding the regulatory requirements, policy and guidelines related to the protection and control of personal information. The Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators of Aquilla Training will undertake periodic revision and auditing to ensure compliance with the policy, guidelines and the application of the principle of privacy of information.
Aquilla Training will implement suitable operational controls to ensure privacy of information in compliance with this policy and the regulatory requirements. These control measures will comprise of:
- allocation of responsibilities for information security;
- incident reporting and management;
- user ID inclusion or removal;
- information security training and education;
- data backup.
This policy is implemented by the Management, Facilitators, Assessors, Moderators and staff of Aquilla Training. All stakeholders namely shareholders, directors, key personnel, representatives and staff of Aquilla Training as well as the Facilitators, Assessors, Moderators’ assigned with the duty to collect and process personal information, must comply with the requirements of the policy.
Non-compliance to this policy will lead to disciplinary action such as a possible change of mandate or dismissal.
Companies can assess the amount of preparation needed to ready themselves for the implementation of the Protection of Personal Information Bill (“POPI”) by considering the following minimum requirements:
- Audit the processes used to collect, record, store, disseminate and destroy personal information: in particular, companies must ensure the integrity and safekeeping of personal information in their possession or under their control. They must take steps to prevent the information being lost or damaged, or unlawfully accessed.
- Define the purpose of the information gathering and processing: personal information must be collected for a specific, explicitly defined and lawful purpose that is related to a function or activity of the company concerned.
- Limit the processing parameters: the processing must be lawful and personal information may only be processed if it is adequate, relevant and not excessive given the purpose for which it is processed.
- Take steps to notify the ‘data subject’: the individual whose information is being processed has the right to know this is being done and why. The data subject must be told the name and address of the company processing their information. In addition, he or she must be informed as to whether the provision of the information is voluntary or mandatory.
- Check the rationale for any further processing: if information is received via a third party for further processing, this further processing must be compatible with the purpose for which the data was initially collected.
- Ensure information quality: the company processing the information must make sure the information is complete, accurate, up to date and not misleading.
- Notify the information Protection Regulator: when the POPI is enacted and a Regulator established, organisations processing personal information will have to notify the Regulator about their actions.
- Accommodate data subject requests: the POPI allows data subjects to make certain requests, free of charge, to organisations holding their personal information. For instance, the data subject has the right to know the identity of all third parties that have had access to their information. A data subject can also ask for a record of the information concerned.
- Retain records for required periods: personal information must be destroyed, deleted or ‘de-identified’ as soon as the purpose for collecting the information has been achieved. However, a record of the information must be retained if an organisation has used it to make a decision about the data subject. The record must be kept for a period long enough for the data subject to request access to it.
- Cross border data transfer: there are restrictions on the sending of personal information out of South Africa as well as on the transfer of personal information back into South Africa. The applicable restrictions will depend on the laws of the country to whom the data is transferred or from where the data is returned, as the case may be.
- Category: Terms
Learner Management System (LMS) user policy
By agreeing to this site policy, you acknowledge that you understand and agree with the following.
By using Aquilla Training website, you agree to abide by this Site Policy.
The purpose of the website is to conduct the activities of Aquilla Training, so the policy outlines that we endeavour to support participants.
The main activities in the site propose to make documentation available about Aquilla Training’s programmes available to professionals and other interested people.
Participation and site users
The website is for members of professional bodies and other interested people for easy access to register and purchase face-to-face workshop, webinars, CPD modules and online training.
Participant registration on the site is free and access to face-to-face workshop, webinars, CPD modules and online training, requires participants to purchase the selected material unless it explicitly indicated that it is a free face-to-face workshop, webinars, CPD modules and online training.
The management of Aquilla Training reserves the right to remove access to the website of participants who abuse access privileges.
Content and Activities
The website is available expressly for the purposes of conducting the activities of Aquilla Training and joint venture partner organisations.
The website, its features and functionality are owned by Aquilla Advisors cc and managed by the management team.
Participants must respect the confidentiality and privacy of other participants. If a person has shared information regarding their organisation in order to help with defining project specifications then this should not be shared outside the Aquilla Training website by other participants.
We cannot and do not undertake to review all materials before they are posted on the website, and cannot ensure immediate removal of any objectionable material after it has been posted. You have to notify us as soon as you become aware of such objectionable material. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided for the website by any user or third party.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any third party content posted on the website. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
You agree that:
- You are responsible for anything you contribute to the website.
- The content you publish will not contain any material, which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, plagiarised or otherwise objectionable.
- The content you publish will not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The content you publish will not knowingly infringe any patent, trademark, and trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person, company or organisation.
- You will not use the website to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "spam", "junk mail", "chain letter" or any other similar solicitation.
- You will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate an Aquilla Training, Inter Trauma Nexus, Aquilla Advisors, Aquilla Wellness Solutions or Aquilla Financial Solutions member, committee member, employee, facilitator another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- The primary language of the site is English. The specifications is written in South African English.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from South Africa or other countries);
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
Site policy violations
If you come across any spam, unsolicited adverts or any other content that you feel is inappropriate, please report to Aquilla Training.
Posts which violate our site policy may be deleted at the discretion of the Aquilla Training website committee. Spammers or anyone else who persists in violating our code of conduct may have their participation and access to the website removed and their IP addresses blacklisted and blocked for spamming.
A person who is an invited participant in Aquilla Training activities who wishes to withdraw from the Aquilla Training or Joint Venture partner organisations affiliation must contact Aquilla Training. This information is available on the “Participant details” page within the website.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice and at the discretion of Aquilla Training.
The sole purpose of the Aquilla Training LMS e-learning platform is to deliver electronic learning.
The structure and content of these courses are developed at the discretion of the named facilitator/s.
Do not at any time give out your username and password to anyone. If you have problems with your log in please contact Aquilla Training, before applying any changes to your user profile.
Information on Aquilla Training’s web site has been given in good faith and every effort has been made to ensure accuracy. However, no responsibility can be accepted for incorrect or false information, nor any responsibility for any loss or damage as a result of false or incorrect information.
All information and images that make up Aquilla Training’s web site within www.aquilla.co.za are Copyright © Aquilla Advisors 2019. No part of this web site may be reproduced in any electronic or printed medium without the express written permission of Aquilla Advisors.
Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure all the file attachments available to download directly from Aquilla Training website are virus-free, we strongly recommend good practice in the use of an up-to-date, professional standard anti-virus software when browsing and downloading files from any web site and also when using e-mail to send and receive data.
Aquilla Training and Aquilla Advisors cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data to your computer system as a result of downloading files from this web site, nor from any external web site or document reached by using a hyperlink from within this web site.
Please note that the provision of a hyperlink to an external web site or document that is owned and operated by a third party does not carry any sort of endorsement of any kind by Aquilla Training or any of our joint venture partners. Aquilla Advisors nor our joint venture partners can accept responsibility for the content of external web sites.
Aquilla Training reserves the right to modify any of this Policy at any time. Please check this Policy regularly for changes - your continued access to Aquilla Training following the posting of any changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. In case of any dispute the Aquilla Advisors' opinion is final.
Aquilla Training reserves the right to remove access to Aquilla.co.za or remove any file or content from the website that it determines is in violation of the rules in this Terms of Service. Furthermore, if we find illegal activity we will report your contact details to legal authorities.
This policy covers the Aquilla Training website, in particular the post login participants' area.
We value your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We do not share or distribute your personal information (including email address), but it may be accessible to Committee members, facilitators and employees of the Aquilla Training who may from time to time be engaged with the website. We may be required to share stored personal information by law.
All information that you disclose in your profile, in project specifications, forum posts, comments, wikis or other website activities and Aquilla Training activities, including recorded synchronous meetings, is intended only for the purposes of Aquilla Training and/or our joint venture partners. This applies to all information on the web site, unless otherwise stated.
IP addresses, URLs visited, and related information is recorded for all site visitors for the purpose of site traffic analytics and captured as part of normal operation in our server logs. Cookies are used to track logins, sessions, and collect anonymous traffic data.
If you have questions or concerns about this Site Policy, please contact us the Aquilla Training Administrator
By entering and registering on this site, you agree to all the site policies.
- Category: Terms
Aquilla Training (Joint Venture) Website Usage Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AGAINST ALL PERSONS THAT ACCESS THE AQUILLA TRAINING WEB SITES OR ANY PART THEREOF (THE AQUILLA TRAINING WEB SITE) IN TERMS OF SECTION 11 OF THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS (ECT) ACT 25 OF 2002.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU MUST LEAVE THE AQUILLA TRAINING WEB SITE NOW, AS FURTHER USE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BIND YOU TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- a) “Aquilla Training Learner Management (LMS) website” means the Aquilla Training joint venture between: “Aquilla Advisors cc, Aquilla Wellness Solutions (Pty) Ltd, Aquilla Financial Solutions cc and Inter Trauma Nexus NPC; located at aquilla.co.za and includes any part or element thereof, including the following domains from our joint venture partners: aquilla.co.za; barbaralouw.com; aquillasa.co.za; afsonline.co.za; itn.org.za; blueagle.co.za.
- b) “User” means any person who enters, uses or registers on the Aquilla Training LMS web site, notwithstanding the fact that such a person only visited the home page of the Aquilla Training LMS web site;
- c) References herein to the singular includes the plural and vice versa; and
- d) Notwithstanding the fact that hyperlinks in these terms and conditions to copyright notices and legislation should be deemed part of these terms and conditions in terms of section 11 of the ECT Act, the fact that some or all of the hyperlinks may be non-operational, shall not play a role in determination of the validity and interpretation of these terms and conditions.
Aquilla Training is a joint venture with our partners Aquilla Advisors cc, Aquilla Wellness Solutions (Pty) Ltd, Aquilla Financial Solutions cc and Inter Trauma Nexus NPC, who are registered South African companies. Aquilla Advisors are the Copy Right Holder of all our training and workshop material, webinars, videos, books, tools and other material and or electronic information in all formats.
- ALLOWED USE AND LICENSE
2.1 Aquilla Training licenses the User on behalf of our joint venture partners Aquilla Advisors cc, Aquilla Wellness Solutions (Pty) Ltd, Aquilla Financial Solutions cc and Inter Trauma Nexus NPC to view the content of the Aquilla Training web site, purchase workshops, webinars, online training courses and/or other material provided that such content is used for personal, purposes only.
2.2 Content from the Aquilla Training web site shall not be used or exploited by Users for any commercial and non-private purposes without the prior written consent of Aquilla Training and our joint venture partners.
2.3 Users may only access and use the Aquilla Training web site for online workshop, webinar, online training registration and purchases.
2.4 The caching of the Aquilla Training web site shall only be allowed if:
2.4.1 The purpose of the caching is to make the onward transmission of the content from the Aquilla Training web site more efficient;
2.4.2 The cached content is not modified in any manner whatsoever;
2.4.3 The cached content is updated at least every 12 (twelve) hours; and
2.4.4 The cached content is removed or updated when so required by Aquilla Training.
2.5 If any User uses content from the Aquilla Training web site in breach of the provisions detailed herein:
2.5.1 Aquilla Training reserves the right to claim damages from the User;
2.5.2 Aquilla Training reserves the right to institute criminal proceedings against the User; and
2.5.3 Aquilla Training shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use of such content by the User or any third party who obtained any content from the User.
2.6 Hyperlinks to the Aquilla Training web site from any other source shall be directed at the home page of the Aquilla Training web site. Aquilla Training shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use of content from the Aquilla Training web site, if such content was accessed through a hyperlink not directed at the home page of the Aquilla Training web site. Persons that wish to link to content beyond the home page of the Aquilla Training web site shall do so at their own risk and indemnify Aquilla Training against any loss, liability or damage that may result from the use of content from the Aquilla Training web site, if such content was accessed through a hyperlink not directed at the home page of the Aquilla Training web site.
Aquilla Training’s non-liability for deep linking is based on the fact that deep links bypass these terms and conditions.
2.7 Users may quote small and reasonable amounts of content available from the Aquilla Training web site only if such quote is placed in inverted commas and acknowledged.
2.8 No person may frame the Aquilla Training web site, in any manner whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Aquilla Training.
2.9 Apart from bona-fide search engine operators and use of the search facility provided on the Aquilla Training web site by Users, no person may use or attempt to use any technology or applications (including web crawlers or web spiders) to search or copy content from the Aquilla Training web site for any purposes, without the prior written consent of Aquilla Training.
2.10 All licenses and/or permissions granted in terms of this clause 2 are provided on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis and may be terminated or cancelled by Aquilla Training at any time without giving reasons therefore.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND DOMAIN NAME USE
3.1 All intellectual property on the Aquilla Training web site, including but not limited to content, trademarks, domain names, patents, design elements, software, databases, text, graphics, icons and hyperlinks are the property of or licensed to Aquilla Advisors cc and/or our joint venture partners and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights licensed to the User in clause 2, all other rights to intellectual property on the Aquilla Training web site are expressly reserved.
3.2 “Aquilla Training”, ‘’Aquilla Training LMS’’, ‘’Aquilla Advisors’’, ‘’Aquilla Wellness Solutions’’ “Aquilla Financial Solutions”, “Inter Trauma Nexus”, are registered entities and Users agree not to use these as elements of a domain name or sub domain name, notwithstanding the fact that such domain name use or registration may be allowed in terms of trademark and/or constitutional law. Upon request to do so a User shall immediately cease to use such domain name and transfer it to Aquilla Training at the cost of the User.
- SOFTWARE AND EQUIPMENT
It is the responsibility of the User to acquire and maintain, at his/her own expense, the computer hardware, software, lines and access accounts to access the Internet and the Aquilla Training web site and/or purchase or download content from this web site.
- DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY SECTION 43 OF THE ECT ACT
Access to the services, content, software and content downloads available from the Aquilla Training web site is classified as “electronic transactions” in terms of the ECT Act and therefore Users have the rights detailed in Chapter 7 of the ECT Act and Aquilla Training has the duty to disclose the following information:
5.1 The full name and legal status of the web site owner: Aquilla Advisors cc, reg. no. 2000/033942/23;
5.2 Street address: 425A Ronald Street, Garsfontein Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
5.3 Postal address: PO Box 1347, Menlyn Central, 0077, South Africa;
5.4 Physical address for receipt of legal service: 425A Ronald Street, Garsfontein Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
5.5 Main business: The main business of Aquilla Training is the provision of online and face-to-face training, webinars, books, tools, soothing oils and professional services and information;
5.6 The web site address of the Aquilla Training web site
5.8 The Manual published in terms of section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA MANUAL) of the owner of the Aquilla Training web site may be downloaded from our joint venture partner websites as listed at the end of this document:
5.9 Joint Venture Management:
5.9.1 Dr LB Louw – Project Manager and Facilitator
5.9.2 JHW Louw – Project Administrator and Facilitator
5.9.3 M Kapp – Marketing: SA Fan Based Marketing
5.9.4 L Louw – Academic Advisor
5.10 The costs associated with the access and use of the Aquilla Training web site are as follows: free access and registration, with each workshop, webinar, online training priced as per website displayed.
5.11 Alternative dispute resolution: Subject to urgent and/or interim relief, all disputes regarding:
5.11.1 access to the Aquilla Training web site;
5.11.2 the inability to access the Aquilla Training web site;
5.11.3 the services and content available from the Aquilla Training web site; or
5.11.4 these terms and conditions,
shall be referred to arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa and such arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Pretoria in English. The arbitration ruling shall be final and the unsuccessful party shall pay the costs of the successful party on a scale as between attorney and own client. The expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa may be downloaded from their web site:;
5.12 Cooling-off period: In terms of the operation of section 42(1)(d) of the ECT Act, the cooling-off provisions of the ECT Act do not apply to this web site;
5.13 Users may lodge complaints concerning the Aquilla Training web site with Aquilla Training.
- CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
Aquilla Training expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to do any of the following, at any time without prior notice:
6.1 change these terms and conditions;
6.2 change the content and/or services available from the Aquilla Training web site;
6.3 discontinue any aspect of the Aquilla Training web site or service(s) available from the Aquilla Training web site; and/or
6.4 change the software and hardware required to access and use the Aquilla Training web site.
7.1 Aquilla Training shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Users and for the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded
7.2 Aquilla Training may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of Users:
7.2.1 name and surname;
7.2.2 contact numbers and other personal information required by professional bodies and or employers;
7.2.3 non-personal browsing habits and click patterns;
7.2.4 e-mail address; and
7.2.5 IP address.
7.3 Aquilla Training collects, stores and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes:
7.3.1 Communicate requested information to the User;
7.3.2 Provide the User with access to restricted pages on this web site; and
7.3.3 to compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the Aquilla Training web site.
7.4 Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the User. Users may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
7.5 Aquilla Training may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
7.5.1 Aquilla Training shall not disclose personal information from Users unless the User consents thereto;
7.5.2 Aquilla Training shall disclose information without the User’s consent only through due legal process; and
7.5.3 Aquilla Training may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
7.6 Aquilla Training owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Aquilla Training.
- HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
8.1 Aquilla Training may provide hyperlinks to web sites not controlled by Aquilla Training (target sites) within the LMS and such links do not imply any endorsement, agreement on or support for the content of such target sites but merely for learning or illustration purposes.
8.2 Aquilla Training does not editorially control the content on such target sites and shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for the access to, inability to access or content available on or through such target sites.
9.1 Aquilla Training shall take all reasonable steps to secure the content of the Aquilla Training web site and the information provided by and collected from Users from unauthorised access and/or disclosure. However, Aquilla Training does not make any warranties or representations that content shall be 100% safe and secure.
9.2 Aquilla Training is under no legal duty to encrypt any content or communications from and to the Aquilla Training web site and is also under no legal duty to provide digital authentication of any page on the Aquilla Training web site.
9.3 Users may not deliver or attempt to deliver, whether on purpose or negligently, any damaging code, such as computer viruses, to the Aquilla Training web site or the server and computer network that support the Aquilla Training web site.
9.4 Notwithstanding criminal prosecution, any person who delivers any damaging code to the Aquilla Training web site, whether on purpose or negligently, shall, without any limitation, indemnify and hold Aquilla Training harmless against any and all liability, damages and losses Aquilla Training and its partners / affiliates may suffer as a result of such damaging code.
9.5 Users may not develop, distribute or use any device to breach or overcome the security measures of the Product and Aquilla Training reserves the right to claim damages any and all persons concerned with a security failure or breach.
9.6 Any User who commits any of the offences detailed in sections 85 to 88 of the ECT Act shall, notwithstanding criminal prosecution, be liable for all resulting liability, loss or damages suffered and/or incurred by Aquilla Training and its partners / affiliates. The ECT Act may be downloaded.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10.1 Subject to the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the ECT Act, if applicable, and as far as allowed by law, Aquilla Training (including its owners, employees, suppliers, Internet service providers, partners, affiliates and agents) shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature incurred by whomever and resulting from:
10.1.1 access to the Aquilla Training web site;
10.1.2 access to web sites linked to the Aquilla Training web site;
10.1.3 inability to access the Aquilla Training web site;
10.1.4 inability to access web sites linked to the Aquilla Training web site;
10.1.5 content available on the Aquilla Training web site;
10.1.6 services available from the Aquilla Training web site;
10.1.7 downloads, purchases and use of content from the Aquilla Training web site;
10.1.8 any other reason not directly related to Aquilla Training’s gross negligence.
10.2 The Aquilla Training web site is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled to meet the User's individual requirements. It is the responsibility of the User to satisfy himself or herself, prior to entering into this agreement with Aquilla Training, that the content available from and through the Aquilla Training web site meet the User's individual requirements and is compatible with the User's computer hardware and/or software.
10.3 Information, ideas and opinions expressed on the Aquilla Training web site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Aquilla Training and Users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to the information, ideas or opinions expressed on the Aquilla Training web site.
10.4 Aquilla Training does not make any warranties or representation that content and services available from the Aquilla Training web site will in all cases be true, correct or free from any errors. Aquilla Training shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the quality and accuracy of content available from the Aquilla Training web site.
10.5 Aquilla Training does not make any warranties or representations that the Aquilla Training web site shall be available at all times. Users acknowledge that the Aquilla Training web site may be unavailable due to updates or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Aquilla Training, including, but not limited to virus infection, unauthorised access (hacking), power failure or other “acts of God”.
- REMOVAL AND CORRECTION OF CONTENT
Users are encouraged to report untrue, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, infringing and/or harmful content available from the Aquilla Training web site to Aquilla Training and Aquilla Training undertakes to correct and/or remove such content or any part thereof if the person reporting such content provided reasonable grounds to prove the alleged nature of the content.
- INTERCEPTION OF COMMUNICATIONS
12.1 Subject to the provisions of the Regulation of Interception of Communications (RIC) Act 70 of 2002, the User agrees to Aquilla Training’s right to intercept, block, filter, read, delete, disclose and use all communications send or posted by the User to the Aquilla Training web site, its staff and employees.
12.2 The User agrees and acknowledges that the consent provided by the User in clause 12.1 satisfies the “writing” requirement as detailed in the ECT Act and the RIC Act.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY
13.1 Subject to the provisions of the Content Use License, these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Aquilla Training and the User and shall take precedent over any disclaimers and/or legal notices attached to any communications and/or postings received by Aquilla Training from the User.
13.2 Any failure by Aquilla Training to exercise or enforce any right or provision shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
13.3 In the event that any term or condition detailed herein is found unenforceable or invalid for any reason, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall remain enforceable and applicable.
- AGREEMENT IN TERMS OF SECTION 21 OF THE ECT ACT
The User and Aquilla Training agree that:
14.1 the User shall be bound to these terms and conditions and such agreement is concluded in Pretoria (South Africa) at the time the User enters the Aquilla Training web site for the first time or immediately after the User indicated consent as required in Content Use Agreement;
14.2 data messages (as defined in the ECT Act) addressed by the User to Aquilla Training shall only be deemed to have been received if and when responded to;
14.3 data messages (as defined in the ECT Act) addressed to the User by Aquilla Training shall be deemed to be received by the User as detailed in section 23(b) of the ECT Act;
14.4 data messages (as defined in the ECT Act) addressed by the User to Aquilla Training shall be deemed to have been created and send by the User from within the geographical boundaries of South Africa;
14.5 electronic signatures, encryption and/or authentication is not required for valid electronic communications between the User and Aquilla Training; and
14.6 the User agrees and warrants that data messages that are sent to Aquilla Training from a computer, IP address or mobile device normally used by or owned by the User, was sent and/or authorised by the User personally.
- APPLICABLE AND GOVERNING LAW
The Aquilla Training web site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore the South African law enforced by the South African courts governs the use or inability to use the Aquilla Training web site, its content, services and these terms and conditions.
- LEGAL COSTS
Aquilla Training shall not be liable for costs incurred by Users to obtain professional advice relating to these terms and conditions.
© 2019. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY ALLOWED ARE RESERVED.
These are terms and conditions that belongs to Aquilla Training
Last Updated: 10/01/2019
- Category: Terms
aquilla.co.za (Aquilla Training) Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) constitute the entire agreement between you, the participant, and aquilla.co.za (Aquilla Training), a joint venture between: “Aquilla Advisors cc, Aquilla Wellness Solutions (Pty) Ltd, Aquilla Financial Solutions cc and Inter Trauma Nexus NPC", "us", "we", "our".
If you visit and register on our website and enrol for online training on our Learner Management System (LMS) at aquilla.co.za, or if you create hyperlinks to aquilla.co.za, you accept and agree to comply with the most recent version of this agreement in its entirety.
When enrolling for a workshop, a webinar, and/or online training, the agreement in force at the time of you registering on the website will apply to that enrolment and its related transactions. Any hypertext links from this agreement to text elsewhere on this site shall be deemed to form part of this agreement.
We reserve the right to amend this agreement or any parts thereof at any time and without notice. Amendments to this agreement take effect 24 hours after the agreement has been amended on our web site, and your continued use of the site implies your acceptance of the agreement as amended.
No hidden fees or buying obligations
There are no fees for registering on the Learner Management System (LMS), or for having an participant account, with Aquilla Training on aquilla.co.za. There are no buying obligations – you register for what you want, when you want to according to the training offered at the dates, venues and formats available from time to time.
No unsolicited emails
Website Usage Policy
This is the website usage policy for aquilla.co.za. We invite you to contact us if you have any questions about the website usage policy.
We take security very seriously. Our servers have been rigorously checked to ensure that they are not vulnerable to unauthorised access and activity on the servers is continually monitored by our service providers.
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy for more information about cancelling training (and related refunds or venue changes). The Cancellation Policy is incorporated by reference (which means that it forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
The prices displayed for training are not Vatable at this stage.
Delivery costs are only charged on books that you want to order separately from this agreement, through blueagle.co.za.
Though we endeavour to ensure that the prices displayed on the website are accurate, we might offer certain specials for training at any time and it is impossible for us to monitor the prices of all individual services and products manually. In such cases, we shall not be obliged to sell the product at the erroneous price, and will correct erroneous prices as soon as we become aware of them.
Displaying a price on the website does not constitute any undertaking by us to maintain that price for any length of time. We will always endeavour to complete your registration at the price quoted at the time of the purchase, but in cases of erroneous pricing or our specially priced training, we may cancel all or a portion of your order and fully refund any advance payments that you have made toward the affected services as long as the material was not downloaded or opened.
If you pay by credit card, we will authorise (reserve) the amount of the order at the time of the order being placed and we will debit the card as soon as we actually start processing the order. Any subsequent cancellations will be refunded to the card if refunds is approved.
We do not store your credit card details but our payment gateway Payfast does all that.
Payfast may require further authentication on credit card payments, which they will request from you after you have submitted your payment.
All refunds will be credited to your customer account.
There is no interest payable on the balance in your customer account.
For deliveries, we use the Moodle Learner Management System (LMS) for delivery of all relevant material for the training /workshop that you have registered or subscribed for. The facilitation at this time will be face to face, and any webinars will be facilitated online. We reserve the right to use any other service providers as needed to deliver the facilitation in exceptional circumstances.
You need to ensure that you provide us with a valid information such as:
- full names and surname
- identity number
- email address
- professional body name
- professional body registration number
- cell phone number and
- another contact number
during the checkout process.
You accept that in order for us to prove delivery of the training services and issuing of attendance certificates, we have to prove to the professional bodies that you personally attended the training. You personally have to sign the attendance registers, and that if any person other than you, signed for the attendance, it would constitute fraud, after which we will have to notify your professional body about the incident.
Unfortunately, proof-of-attendance records cannot be retained indefinitely.
Once you downloaded the workshop manual, no refunds will be made and no cancellations will be accepted. Non-attendance of the face-to-face workshops will also not qualify for a refund. An alternative arrangement can be made to attend the workshop at another venue date and time.
Age restrictions and age suitability
The onus is on you to ensure that you and/or the person for whom you may be buying a workshop/webinar/online workshop on the Website, meet any age restrictions applicable to such services ordered by you on the Website, that these restrictions are observed, that you are over 18 and that any product and or service bought is age appropriate. Accordingly, you indemnify aquilla.co.za from any and all liability in this regard, including any liability arising as a result of your failure to provide accurate information in this regard when completing the aquilla.co.za Website LMS registration process.
Delayed / cancelled orders
Most orders are fulfilled on time but unfortunately, unexpected delays can occur and we may not always be able to fulfil for whatever reason, within the schedule provided. The system can be down for maintenance and updates, or the service providers might have and internet challenge. We will do our best to keep you informed of any unexpected delays, or discontinued workshops.
Agreement of sale / cancellations
The registration for a workshop/s, webinar or online course is activated with us only after you have clicked on the [Pay for this order] button. Your order is an offer to purchase the training services from us. We only accept your offer once we have communicated our acceptance to you after the fulfilment of the payment.
Placing an item in your cart does not constitute an order and we cannot be held liable if the workshop/s, webinar or online course is no longer available, or if the price has changed by the time the checkout process is completed.
We reserve the right to cancel an order at any point in time without giving any reasons. In this case, we shall be liable to refund any money already paid in respect of that order for example if a workshop is cancelled for whatever reason by us.
Please note, however, that we may not be able to cancel workshop/s, webinar or online course from an order if you have already downloaded the workshop/s, webinar or online course material.
Using and accessing aquilla.co.za
This site is for personal use only. You may not make use of content from this site, whether direct or derived, for any commercial purpose whatsoever. You may not use any form of automated search or download technology to access this site unless it is according to the guidelines set forth in our robts.txt file. You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any content on this site without our express written consent.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create hyperlinks to aquilla.co.za web pages as long as such links do not portray aquilla.co.za or its affiliates or products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
This site is provided "as is", and you use this site at your own risk. Neither aquilla.co.za, its directors, employees, affiliates, partners, agents nor suppliers shall be responsible for any damages or loss resulting from or relating to the use of this site or any of its content, irrespective of the cause of the damages.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
We disclaim all representations and warranties including but not limited to the site and its availability, the content of the site or the accuracy thereof, product availability and delivery times, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of information, goods or services.
No party will be responsible for any breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control, including flood, fire, earthquake, war, tempest, hurricane, industrial action, government restrictions, or acts of God.
If there is an event of force majeure, the party affected will tell the other immediately, and they will meet within seven days to negotiate other ways to carry out any affected responsibilities under this agreement. The parties will continue to comply with the responsibilities that are not affected by the circumstances.
If a party cannot fulfil a material (significant) part of its responsibilities under this agreement for more than 60 days because of force majeure, the other party may cancel this agreement by written notice.
Changes and acceptance of terms
We may change the terms at any time and where this affects your rights and obligations, we will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on our website or by email. If you do not agree with the change you must stop using the services. If you continue to use the services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted such terms.
If you do not agree with the changes, you must stop using the service. If you continue to use the service following notification of a change, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted them.
Any favour we may allow you will not affect or substitute any of our rights against you.
If any term is void (invalid), unenforceable, or illegal, the term may be severed (removed) from and will not affect the rest of this agreement if it does not change its purpose.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Our domicilium citandi et executandi (physical address) for all purposes under this agreement is: 425A Ronald Street, Garsfontein, 0081. Our PO Box address is PO Box 1347, Menlyn Central, 0077.
Contacting Aquilla Training
Last updated: 19/01/2019